About The Library
- Centrally air conditioned library and information centre housed in CV Raman Block Second floor with carpet area of about 530 Sqm, and a seating capacity of 250 It has 23764 books with 4367 titles and also subscribes 66.
- National subscribed for on-line journals (IEEE) Back volumes of the Journals and more than 1000 project reports of our Students are available.
- Library activities have been computerized using in-built online software and using Barcode system for the Circulation of books.
- To meet ever growing necessity of the latest resources in engineering, digital library was established with 21 systems. It consists of two 6 TB Hard Discs NPTEL Lecturers, SONET CD’s, DELNET, N-LIST, world e-book library, National Digital Library (NDL) and online journals (IEEE) access.
- To know the information regarding new arrivals, user’s status and material details search systems are provided.
- To watch live technical channels like Swayam Prabha having AUDIO VISUAL THEATRE (AV THEATRE) with Jumbo screen projector with 30 seating capacity.
Objectives of Our College Library:
- To acquire, manage, and disseminate information to students and faculty.
- To provide timely, accurate and current information to users for education, teaching and research.
- To provide information services and access to bibliographic and full text digital and printed resources to support the scholarly and informational needs of the institution.
- To support and facilitate learning, teaching and research activities of the college.
- To provide an appropriate and comfortable environment and facilities for the use of library services.
- Knowledge and wisdom accumulated in various civilizations over the millennia are at the heart of all higher education. Narayana Engineering College Library and Information Centre sees itself as a proactive provider and facilitator of these resources.
- Narayana Engineering College Library and Information Centre provides quality resources and innovative services to stimulate creativity, intellectual curiosity and to facilitate learning and research. It is the hub of our institution. The information centre creates a welcoming, comfortable and cordial atmosphere to all its users. We strive to excel in acquiring and disseminating relevant educational and scholarly resources.