The department of management studies was established in the year 2007 with an intake of 60 students, later in the year 2012, it increased to 180 students to provide quality education to the students of MBA. The Institution is committed to creating leaders through its innovative programmes, outstanding faculty and thought leadership. The department of MBA is strengthened with Doctorates and with highly qualified experienced faculty. The entrepreneurship Development Cell will facilitate students to become budding entrepreneurs in the competitive world. The Management Training Programmes, Workshops, Seminars, Personality Development Programmes, Soft-skill Programmes, Industry-Institution Interaction, will help them all-round development in the competitive era. The Digital library facility with many reference books authored by international and national Journals.
The Department of Computer Applications (MCA) was established in the year 2008 with an intake of 60 students. This course spreads across 6 semesters and the last semester is devoted to project work. The department shares the mission and vision of the Institute in imparting high quality education to the students and the department is continuously striving to achieve the following goals:
To enable participants appreciate inter- relationships in Computer Applications, concepts, techniques, tools and procedures.
To prepare the participants for professional career in Computer Applications.
To help the participants develop analytical skills.
To provide Full- Fledged training for personality development and communication enhancement by assisting placement cell.
To create awareness on career opportunities by organizing seminars.
To monitor the regular counseling of the students.
To provide state of the art computer lab with LAN and web-browsing facility, round the clock. The Department has exclusive Intranet server, so that the students can get all the details about the unit wise schedule, model question papers etc.
To furnish class rooms with WI-Fi internet connectivity and Smart Board .
To make the students become professionals in their courses with good programming and design skills.
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was established in the year 2001. The department offers undergraduate programme in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Postgraduate programme in ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEMS. The department has developed exclusive well equipped laboratories for suitable instruction and hands-on experience as per AICTE norms.
Among these the Simulation of Electrical systems Laboratory which was started in year 2002 has sophisticated software on Power Systems, Power Electronics and Control Systems based on MATLAB and SIMULINK.
The department also has:
Electro Mechanics Lab
Control Systems Lab
Power Electronics Lab
The Departmental library houses large volumes of various titles which serve both the faculty and students.
The under graduate students of the department are well placed in many national and international organizations. About 20% students have attained MS (Master of Science) in foreign countries and many others are placed in responsible positions in various organizations across the globe.
Our teaching methodologies include:
- Workshop Style: We use the most dynamic workshop style of training. We encourage students to actively involve in understanding concepts through hands-on, small-group and individual explorations, using real-time examples from the industry. This method enables us to make learners explore and master concepts in a more effective manner. It helps us to create a participative environment in which the learner is more likely to be involved and motivated. This style essentially creates learning experiences that guide, direct, and facilitate the acquisition of new knowledge by the learners.
- Production Style: We adopt production style of teaching engage students in instantaneous and innovative learn–by-practical method. This can enrich the understanding levels of learners with the meaningful and practical approach. We assign time-bound group assignments and encourage them to learn the intricacies of electrical and electronics engineering
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was started in the year 2001. The department offers undergraduate program in Computer Science and Engineering.
The fast emerging scenario in the Information Technology necessitates the Department to actively extend its research and development activities.
The current course of study mainly focuses on areas such as:
- The department has three separate labs and an exclusive departmental library with reference books and other research related material. Being a forerunner in the field, the Department is constantly modernizing its facilities to address the ever-increasing technological challenges.
- The department has rich domain experts and experienced professionals to impart high quality professional training in graduate level with emphasis on basic principles of Computer Science and Engineering. Thus, we foster leading edge research in the fast emerging technology areas.
- We inculcate professional etiquette, strong ethical values, innovative research capabilities and leadership qualities among the young minds so as to work with a commitment to the progress of the nation.
- We involve students in industry-oriented real-lime projects to learn the concepts in a realistic manner for better growth and effective career opportunities